Monday, April 5, 2010

"The Butterfly Effect"







This is an ongoin project that I am workin on......its an AV depicting a source for the clothline of a famous fashion designer.I saw his designs which were basically solid cubic and hexagonal shapes."Butterfly Effect" is a hypothetical concept in Physics which says even the disturbance caused in the air column adjacent to a butterfly's wings caused by the flutter is in some way responsible for a huge event like a tornado happening on some other part of the world...so here I wanted to depict how the designer got the whole idea over a cup of coffee.I took care to introduce elements that were cubic or blocks or hexagons or other solid geometrical shapes.Have been trying to work on the colors so I can keep them close to colors on a ceramic medium.There are a few mood panels and a level 2 of the animatix.

No comments:

Post a Comment